OEM Home Page > Products > Applications
Banks, Company Branches, Reception Offices
Zoom Player is perfect for driving Digital Signage and messaging displays in Banks and reception offices or wherever using mixed content and various media formats for advertising, information and entertainment. Zoom Player manages and displays video, audio, images and text together on one screen, in any imaginable format and size. It can use any source for media files and any display device: CRT, LCD, Plasma, projection and dedicated monitors. Zoom Player comes with smart tools for media editing, playlist creation, chaptering and other functions to create local programs and customize the viewing environment with ease. Zoom Player has a comprehensive, yet simple, user interface for navigation, media management and display, and offers tools that allow for easy learning and operation even by inexperienced users.
- Cut down usage of paper and advertising materials, save advertising service costs by a smarter Digital Signage system.
- Elevate your establishment's overall image and value perception levels.
- Maximize advertisement and information impact.
- Improve exposure of your products and services; distribute information faster, wall-to-wall, with ease.
- Increase effective floor space through eliminating advertising stands and shifting to overhead displays.
- Enhance communication with your customers, grab the attention of visitors and convey your message in more ways.
- Increase direct and indirect sales through versatile advertisement and information graphic programs.
- Use CRT, LCD, plasma screens, dedicated monitors, video walls, passive and interactive kiosks.
- Use any source for media files – files stored in PCs, DVDs, CDs, downloaded / streamed media files and more.
- Use a mix of TV/Cable/Sat broadcasts along with local video and messages / announcements in any combination desired.
- Display news, announcements, service promotion and messages in any shapes, sizes and layout.
- Mix live news, stock, weather, general interest and other broadcasts with your own commercial programming.
- Use local or remote control functions to control attributes of displays and displayed media.
- Employ in standalone stations/displays, or as a centrally managed system implemented on your existing infrastructure.
- Use live video camera feeds as a backup security system for accurate, time based monitoring and recording tasks.