OEM Home Page > Products > Applications
Hospitals, Medical Centers and Clinics Application
Zoom Player is a flexible and efficient media display, management and control system for Digital Signage (DS) in Hospitals, Medical Centers and Clinics that allows for simple operation and requires no previous knowledge in computers or in Signage systems. Zoom Player handles all media types (audio, video, image, data, textual, web base and more) that are typical to media and information displayed in medical institutions. It allows playing media from any source and has tools for remote control playback and management of media libraries. Additionally, Zoom Player offers an easy to use interface with customizable functions for media playback, navigation, editing, playlist creation and more.
- Improve visibility of your services and distribute any information instantly, wall-to-wall, and with ease.
- Use Zoom Player to drive DS displays everywhere: lobby, doctors/nurses room, meeting rooms, waiting rooms.
- Employ DS in standalone stations or as a centrally managed system implemented on your network and infrastructure.
- Use any type of display device – LCD and plasma screens, projection, monitors, CRTs - of any size.
- Use any source for media files - PC, DVD, CD, downloaded / streamed media files, more.
- Display announcements, product promotion, attention and warning messages in any shapes, sizes and layout.
- Dynamically mix video in various display modes with audio announcements from various inputs.
- Use a mix of TV/Cable/Sat broadcasts along with local video and messages / announcements in any combination desired.
- Use a choice of available local and remote control functions to control displays and displayed media.
- Deliver up-to-date information, instantly, across the entire network. Reach certain or all departments with targeted content.
- Use live video from various cameras for accurate, time based, monitoring, surveillance, and recording tasks.
- Create and use media libraries with Zoom Player's advanced media navigation and management functions.
- Selectively search, manage and display any type of media at will with the smart media retrieval features.
- Use built-in playlist creation and editing functions to create new programs from existing media.
- Use smart overlays, banners and messages to advertise your services and facilities.
- Use multiple display areas, banners, titles and message boxes for a dynamic, ever changing multimedia display.
- Maximize display utilization and enhance versatility by blending your own titles, video commercials and image ads.
- Cut down usage of paper and advertising materials and service costs, by using a smarter Digital Signage system.
- Use sophisticated Digital Signage features to advertise other medical products and services – an extra, 24/7 source of revenue.